- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or hold permanent resident status
- Students who will be entering their freshman year of college in the fall of 2023 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Students who are selected must participate in Summer Leadership Seminars the summer before their sophomore and junior years of college to be eligible for continued funding
The $10,000 four-year scholarship is for up to $2,500 per year during freshman through senior years of college. Each year’s funding depends on successful completion of the previous academic year.
- Complete the pre-qualifying survey
- Complete an application form
- Submit an official high school transcript showing past three years
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor
- Completed FASFA application
Applicants are responsible for ensuring all application tasks are complete in order to submit the application for consideration by the deadline date. Applications will not submit if all stages are not complete.